Among the many things to love about Copley Township is its official designation as a Tree City USA. That designation gives us all good reason to celebrate but particularly on Friday and Saturday and particularly for kids!
You can see the full list of fun that the Township has planned below but one thing I just gotta point out...
That scavenger hunt! Official instructions were posted on Facebook earlier today and if my kids were younger, we'd all be out there with our lists and pens in hand, ready to hunt.
Maybe even with some binoculars, just for fun.
This hunt is the perfect excuse to teach kids to open their eyes to the world around them. To help them know the difference between a Great Big Oak and a White Bark Birch. To show them that wetlands aren't just pictures in schoolbooks, but part of a natural system to be maintained in our own backyards.
Sadly, my kids have outgrown scavenger hunts. But you might just see me at the park anyway with some binoculars, ready to hunt.
Maybe even with my list and pen in hand, just for fun.
Wednesday, April 28
- Live Music w/ Jim Gill from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, April 29
- Tarot on Tap from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Friday, April 30
- Copley Celebrates Arbor Day 2021 from 3:00 - 5:00
Saturday, May 1
- 2021 SGWS Auction Benefit - Silent Auction Open online with bidding available the entire week of May 1 – May 8
- First Saturday Sale from 10:00 - 4:00 at The Market Path
- Copley Celebrates Arbor Day 2021 from 11:00 - 2:00 at Copley Community Park
Monday, May 3
- Live Music with Shelby Olive from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Tuesday, May 4
- Yappy Hours from 5:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, May 8
Do you have a business or work with an organization that should be in The Loop? We'd love to have you! Click here for membership information and contact Allison Chrien at email@example.com to get the ball rolling.