Some weekdays just call for an evening out with good friends, a glass of wine, and some live music.
Wolf Creek can help you with that!
This week, live music at the winery falls on Halloween and Jim Gill will be performing from 7:00 - 9:00. Word has it, best costume wins a bottle of wine...
And next week, it's another Akron-area favorite, Gretchen Pleuss, for a smooth start to your workweek.
Visit the links below for more information and enjoy!
Tuesday, October 30
- HAPPY HOWLOWEEN! LAST YAPPY HOUR OF THE SEASON! from 5:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Wednesday, October 31
Saturday, November 3
- Festive Friends, Elf Canvas and Clay from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Monday, November 5
- Gretchen Pleuss from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, November 8
- Copley Chamber of Commerce Meeting from 12:00 - 1:30 at The HUB Community Center
Wednesday, November 9
- Copley Historical Museum open from 10:00 - 2:00 at Copley Town Hall
Sunday, November 11
- Jewelry with Jennie (Lariat Necklace and Matching Earring set) from 1:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower