October was a tough month for me, editorially speaking. It seems that my attention to detail failed me not one, not two, but THREE times, and all in a row!
First came "One" instead of "On", the next week brought "jus" instead of "just", and the week after that was "Sunset" instead of "Sunside".
Happily, I have readers who are quick to catch my mistakes! And I do say happily because while it may be too late for what's in your inbox, it's never too late to make the correction on the website.
Huge thanks to Cindy, Rita, and Mary Kay (sorry I missed you...) for paying attention and keeping me on my toes. I appreciate it and hope you enjoy your new #proofimareader t-shirts!
ICYMI: Member Highlights
How about a few added highlights from Loop members this week:
- The Market Path has added a day! Starting today, they're officially open Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00 - 5:00.
- The Locker Room Barber Shop has added hours! Book an appointment through Booksy for that pre-holiday haircut. (Trust me, you don't want to wait too long on that, Marcus is a man in demand!)
- Jacobs Heritage Farm has added stuff! Fresh horseradish root was recently added to the farmstand, as was goat milk lotion. While you're there, maybe drop off that untreated pumpkin you're done with and treat yourself to a free candy cane from the basket!
Plus, here's an important reminder ⬇⬇⬇
Wednesday, November 11
- Live Music w/ Before the Shine from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, November 12
- Copley Chamber Monthly Meeting from 12:00 - 1:00 via Zoom
Wednesday, November 18
- Live Music w/ Jim Gill from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, November 21
- The Artful Cricket Henna from 11:00 - 2:00 at The Market Path
Do you have a business or work with an organization that should be in The Loop? We'd love to have you! Click here for membership information and contact Allison Chrien at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling.