They say that good things come in threes.
After our recent welcomings of the Copley Chamber of Commerce and The Market Path, we can confirm that statement to be true by now officially welcoming The HUB Community Center!
If you haven't been to The HUB for a Copley Chamber meeting, or a blood drive, or for tai chi classes, or for any number of the private parties or public meetings or events that have been happening there for years, then we're happy to help you find a reason to go!
The HUB is a welcoming space, perfect for a wide range of venue needs, and now you can watch the Loop calendar for interesting happenings to inspire a visit. In the meantime, be sure and check out their website and follow them on Facebook or Instagram to learn more.
And, you know...good things often come in other numbers, too. If you would like to get #InTheLoop, contact us for more information!
Plus, a pop-up party, Friday fish, and an art experience
Three things to do this week? Well, that's all good!
If you love a masquerade, then we certainly hope you know about the late-addition pop-up party full of family-friendly fun at Copley Coffee & Games that's happening TONIGHT!
And if you love a good Friday fish fry, you don't want to miss Boy Scout Troop 382's 9th Annual Fish Fry. The Bicentennial Committee will be joining the fun so you can pick up that Copley-opoly game just in time for the weekend.
And if your "Little Hands" love to make art but you're not thrilled about the potential big mess at home, head to The Sassy Sunflower on Sunday and just pay their age for quality creative time!
Next week: Good things come in at least fours or fives, depending on how you count...
Tuesday, March 5
- Mardi Gras Masquerade from 6:00 - 9:00 at Copley Coffee & Games
Friday, March 8
- 9th Annual Fish Fry from 4:30 - 7:00 at Copley High School
Sunday, March 10
- Little Hands Art Experience from 12:00 - 2:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Tuesday, March 12
- Loop Session Tuesdays from 11:30 - 12:30 at Copley Coffee & Games
- Unplugged Open Mic Night from 6:00 - 8:30 at Copley Coffee & Games
Thursday, March 14
- Copley Chamber of Commerce Meeting from 12:00 - 1:30 at The HUB Community Center
Saturday, March 16
- PANDA-Monium Canvas & Clay with Annette and Jodi from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Plus...Monday, March 18
- Live and local music with Zach from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek