All three days this weekend, there are ways to wander and shop that come with special (and fun!) bonus benefits.
Friday, wander through vendor tables at The HUB while playing bingo (and maybe win prizes!) to support your local pet rescue, One of a Kind Pets.
Saturday, wander through The Market Path while waiting for your henna tattoo time (and again while waiting for it to dry!) to check out their First Saturday Sale.
Sunday, wander through The Sassy Sunflower while your favorite Little Hands are busy (and having a fun Art Experience!) to see what's new at the shop.
And while you're out and about, don't forget to wonder (and explore!) what other Destinations Copley Township has to offer.
Friday, April 5
- Ladies Night Bingo from 6:00 - 8:00 at The HUB Community Center
Saturday, April 6
- First Saturday Sale from 11:00 - 6:00 at The Market Path
- Henna Tattoo Artist from 1:00 - 4:00 at The Market Path
Sunday, April 7
- Little Hands Art Experience from 12:00 - 2:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Tuesday, April 9
- Loop Session Tuesdays from 11:30 - 12:30 at Copley Coffee & Games
- Unplugged Open Mic Night from 6:00 - 8:30 at Copley Coffee & Games
Thursday, April 11
- Copley Chamber of Commerce Meeting from 12:00 - 1:30 at The HUB Community Cente
Saturday, April 13
- A Silly SLOTH Adventure Canvas & Clay with Annette & Jodi from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
- Soma Sonic Series Copley Brain Gym and Sound Tuning from 12:00 - 6:00 at The HUB Community Center
- Historic Copley Depot is open from 1:00 - 4:00
- Rebekah Benner Egg Rattle Demo from 1:00 - 4:00 at The Market Path
Sunday, April 14
- Happy Henna Day with Akron henna Art from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Plus...Monday, April 15