It's time to take a moment and wish a very happy anniversary to a handful of our local Loop members!
- Jacobs Heritage Farm, a fourth-generation farm, a first-generation Loop member, and the frequent winner of the internet with those cute critter posts.
- Locker Room Barber Shop with Marcus, an undeniable sports fan and the undisputed Best Barber of Copley, Ohio.
- Brookdale Montrose, a multi-level of care retirement community slipped quietly into the heart of Montrose.
- Carl Harp Nursery, who may be closed this week but he reopens the day after Thanksgiving with all the Christmas trees you need!
- The Winery at Wolf Creek, also a first-generation Loop member, where (at the time of this writing) the power's still out from Sunday's storm but will hopefully be back up soon!
The Loop sticks 'round thanks to businesses like these, businesses that represent our friends and our neighbors and that understand what it really means to be a part of their community.
Thanks to all for being in The Loop!
Plus: Event Update
Never fear, you can still get your henna on!
The event was simply expanded a bit to include a sale at The Market Path. So now it's even easier to get your fair trade on, too!
Wednesday, November 18
- Live Music w/ Jim Gill from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, November 21
- FAIR TRADE HOLIDAY SHOPPING DAY! from 11:00 - 5:00 at The Market Path
Thursday, November 26
Saturday, November 28
Plus...Monday, November 30
Do you have a business or work with an organization that should be in The Loop? We'd love to have you! Click here for membership information and contact Allison Chrien at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling.