What can you do?
You can perform at an Open Mic Night, or you can sit back and enjoy listening to someone else perform.
You can get to know the local movers and shakers, or you can join in and be one yourself.
You can take some time away to revel in your own quality creative time, or you can take the kids to revel in theirs while you shop.
Or you can go off-calendar and simply explore the township to see what you can find! We'll even provide the map.
Whatever you do, remember to think small, support local, and help us keep the character of Copley!
Tuesday, March 12
- Unplugged Open Mic Night from 6:00 - 8:30 at Copley Coffee & Games
Thursday, March 14
- Copley Chamber of Commerce Meeting from 12:00 - 1:30 at The HUB Community Center
Saturday, March 16
- PANDA-Monium Canvas & Clay with Annette and Jodi from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Monday, March 18
- Historical Society Meeting at 7:00 at Copley Town Hall
- Live and local music with Zach from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Wednesday, March 20
- Heritage Day Committee meeting at 7:00 at Town Hall
Thursday, March 21
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, March 23
- Farmers' Share Breakfast from 8:00 - 11:00 at Copley High School
- Beaded Appetizer Fork & Spoon set with Jennie from 12:00 - 1:30 at The Sassy Sunflower
- Henna Tattoo Artist from 1:00 - 4:00 at The Market Path
Plus...Monday, March 25
- Bicentennial Committee Meeting at 6:30 at Town Hall