In case you haven't heard, Monday morning was a very big morning for Copley Township as New Day Cleveland aired profiles on five of our favorite local businesses.
It's small businesses that give Copley its character and you can watch the full episode right here to see that our character is really quite charming.
And while you're thinking of all that charm, we want to know...what's your favorite thing about your township??
If you're on Facebook, please visit our page for the poll. If you're not, feel free to drop your thoughts in an email and send it to email@example.com. All answers welcome - vote for what's there or add your own - and you don't have to give just one. You can vote for as many favorites as you like!
And when all is said and done, maybe take a break and curl up with a magazine. We recommend Akron Life. Specifically, this article about Copley Coffee that appeared in the April issue.
Wednesday, May 15
- Multi-Chamber Networking Event from 5:00 - 6:30 at Bologna Insurance
- Heritage Day Committee meeting at 7:00 at Town Hall
Thursday, May 16
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Friday, May 17
- Double Wrap Bracelet (or Anklet) with added charms with Jennie from 6:00 - 8:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Saturday, May 18
- Spring Open House from 8:00 - 6:00 at Weitzel's Whimseys Apiary & Gardens
- Down By the Pond Canvas & Clay Class with Annette & Jodi from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Sunday, May 19
- Little Hands Art Experience from 12:00 - 2:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Monday, May 20
- Historical Society Meeting at 7:00 at Copley Town Hall
- Live and local music with Zach from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Tuesday, May 21
- Yappy Hour at The Winery at Wolf Creek from 5:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Open House Comprehensive Land Use Plan from 5:30 - 7:30 at Copley Community Park, Pavilion B
Thursday, May 23
- Bicentennial Committee Meeting from 6:30 - 8:00 at Copley Town Hall
- Frames and Games from 6:30 - 8:30 at Copley Coffee & Games
Saturday, May 25
- Craft & Vendor Expo from 10:00 - 2:00 at The HUB Community Center
- Goat Yoga - Two Sessions from 11:00 - 1:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Henna Tattoo Artist from 1:00 - 4:00 at The Market Path
Plus...Monday, May 27
- Memorial Day Parade at 10:00 on Copley Rd. to Copley Township Cemetary