Did Mother's Day sneak up on you, too? Can you believe it's this Sunday already?!
Alright, so...no plan yet? No worries. We can do this.
Looking over the happenings below, there seem to be several options to support your community and thank your mom for her awesomeness all at the same time. You can:
- Make mom something cool all by yourself (except maybe with a little guidance) at one of the four classes scheduled.
- Find something cool that's already handmade by someone else at The Market Path's fair trade sale.
- Have a Family Day and take a class with mom, shop the sale together, and stop by the depot for added quality time with a local-history kicker!
See? No worries. We can do this.
Thursday, May 9
- Copley Chamber of Commerce Meeting from 12:00 - 1:30 at The HUB Community Center
- Wine & Wood: Mothers Day Workshop from 6:30 - 8:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, May 11
- Family Crafting- Wood Banners from 9:30 - 11:00 at Copley Coffee & Games
- Mother's Day Wine Glass Painting from 10:00 - 11:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Fairy Door Pendant: Two Sessions from 11:00 - 2:30 at The Sassy Sunflower
- Fair Trade Day from 11:00 - 6:00 at The Market Path
- Historic Copley Depot is open from 1:00 - 4:00
Wednesday, May 15
- Heritage Day Committee meeting at 7:00 at Town Hall
Thursday, May 16
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Friday, May 17
- Double Wrap Bracelet (or Anklet) with added charms with Jennie from 6:00 - 8:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Saturday, May 18
- Spring Open House from 8:00 - 6:00 at Weitzel's Whimseys Apiary & Gardens
- Down By the Pond Canvas & Clay Class with Annette & Jodi from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Sunday, May 19
- Little Hands Art Experience from 12:00 - 2:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Plus...Monday, May 20
- Historical Society Meeting at 7:00 at Copley Town Hall