Since it's located in Montrose, there's a good chance you drive around the general vicinity of Brookdale on a fairly regular basis.
But what do really you know about it?
If your answer wasn't along the lines of "Hey, I [or a close family member] work/live there!" then you should know that it just became a whole lot easier for you to learn more because we're officially welcoming Brookdale Montrose as a new Loop member!
Curious? Just scroll through their Facebook posts to find plenty of pictures of food, field trips, family and friends to give you an idea of the day-to-day of this multi-level-of-care retirement community.
And if you're already ready to look for more detailed info now, it's easy enough to visit their website.
But if you're not ready to learn all that just yet, no worries - the Business page of The Loop's website will be the perfect place to start your research when you are!
Tuesday, October 29
- Yappy Hour from 5:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Blooming Boards at Wolf Creek Winery from 6:30 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Wednesday, October 30
- Live music with Jim Gill from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Copley Candidates Debate at 6:30 at Ohio Sportsmen Club
Thursday, October 31
- Murder Mystery Game Night from 6:00 - 7:30 and from 7:30 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, November 2
- First Saturday Sale from 9:00 - 6:00 at The Market Path
- Jewelry Hospital from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
- The Artful Cricket Henna Tattoo Artist from 1:00 - 4:00 at The Market Path
Monday, November 4
- Live music with Gretchen Pleuss from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Wednesday, November 6
- Wine & Wood: DIY Signs and Trays from 6:00 - 8:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, November 7
- Sassy Sip & Shop from 5:00 - 8:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
- Danigan Lu (OH) - Make n' Take Bracelet Workshop from 6:30 - 8:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Sunday, November 10
- Bold Bead Lariat and Earring Class from 12:00 - 2:00 at The Sassy Sunflower