The Sassy Sunflower always has something up her sleeve and on her table for you to cultivate your creative side!
This weekend, for instance, you can create a matching earring and necklace set with Jewelry with Jennie (of Beadtini Boutique fame). And next weekend, you can get in some metal stamping with The Sassy Trashionista!
Whether creating for yourself or for someone else, for holiday gifts or just for fun, make-and-takes at The Sassy Sunflower are a great escape on a weekend afternoon. For more information on these particular two, scroll through the list of events below and click on their links. And for more information on everything else this Sassy shop has to offer, be sure to follow on Facebook or Instagram!
Thursday, November 8
- Copley Chamber of Commerce Meeting from 12:00 - 1:30 at The HUB Community Center
Wednesday, November 9
- Copley Historical Museum open from 10:00 - 2:00 at Copley Town Hall
Sunday, November 11
- Jewelry with Jennie (Lariat Necklace and Matching Earring set) from 1:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Wednesday, November 14
- Shine Women Entrepreneurs Meeting from 6:00 - 7:30 at The Sassy Sunflower
- Heritage Day Committee Meeting at 7:00 at Copley Town Hall
Thursday, November 15
- Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting from 12:15 - 1:15 at The Eye Site
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Friday, November 16
- Contra Dancing - A Bicentennial Event from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Parker Barn
Saturday, November 17
- Copley Police Department Thin Blue Line 5K at 9:00 at Copley Community Park
- Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation Casino Nite at 6:30 at St. George's Church
Sunday, November 18
- Hand Stamped Christmas Ornament with The Sassy Trashionistafrom 1:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower