The many days of Days are upon us and as you may have heard, it's more important now than ever before to think local first. So, how can we do that? Let us count the ways:
1. Thanksgiving Day - A day to be thankful that we live in a community that strives to be its best self and quite often hits the mark.
2. Black Friday - This may not be a year for mobs beating down doors at the big box stores but those who are comfortable donning their mask and getting out and about might just find some Destinations with some deals. Prefer to stay at home? Skip down to #5 and get a jump on Cyber Monday!
3. Small Business Saturday - A full day dedicated to the very heart and soul of The Loop. You know what to do, my friends...
4. Self-Care Sunday - Okay, so this isn't really a thing yet, but it absolutely should be! Maybe we could start the trend right here in Copley and be known as the official home of self-care, whaddya think? In the meantime, get hyperlocal and make this a day just for you to do you.
5. Cyber Monday - People might not think local when they think Cyber Monday but there's absolutely no reason not to! We've got our Maker Members, Destinations, and other Businesses with online shops and I can confirm that, yes, they do in fact do a little happy dance when you order from them.
6. Giving Tuesday - It's a simple idea that can make a world of difference. Give kindness with a smile or an unexpected tip. Give help with your time or a financial gift (I might recommend the Copley Outreach Center or the Share-A-Christmas program.) We all have something we can give.
And the very first thing we can give... is thanks. ❤
Thursday, November 26
Saturday, November 28
Monday, November 30
Tuesday, December 1
Wednesday, December 2
- Next Year's Business Vision - Let's Make It Better Than 2020! from 11:30 - 1:00 at Buffalo Wild Wings
Saturday, December 5
- First Saturday Sale from 10:00 - 5:00 at The Market Path
Plus...Monday, December 7
- Live Music with Shelby Olive from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Do you have a business or work with an organization that should be in The Loop? We'd love to have you! Click here for membership information and contact Allison Chrien at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling.