This Saturday is a very big day for celebrating both the holidays and our community, filled with that special charm that makes people love living in Copley Township!
From noon until 5:00, enjoy free rides on the Copley Trolley (courtesy of Heritage Crossing Senior Living) as it loops through some of the hot spots around Copley Circle during the Bicentennial Trolley Shop Hop. Stops include:
- The Sassy Sunflower in Walterville
- The Creekside Buildings: Shisler's Cheese House, Rustewelle and Barker, The Market Path, and Acorn Vitamins Health Market
- The HUB Community Center for the Holiday Craft and Vendor Boutique! with 30 different vendors
- Copley Coffee & Games
- Copley United Methodist Church for a Craft and Fashion Fair with more than 60 vendors throughout the Church
- And Copley Town Hall Open House where the Copley Bicentennial Committee will be selling commemorative items, the Historical Museum will be open, and the interior is filled with decorations for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa. The Community & Economic Development Department will also be available to discuss the Land Use Plan and design preferences for a redeveloped Copley Circle.
Plus, Pick up a Passport, get it stamped at 5 of the stops listed above, and enter to win prizes from The Winery at Wolf Creek, Copley Coffee & Games, and more! Passports will be available at all stops as well as on the trolley.
Parking is available at all of the stops, with suggested areas behind Copley United Methodist Church and the Copley Creekside Farmers Market field.
And when your shopping is all done and the trolley has brought you back to where your beginning to drop the bags in the car, you can make your way to Copley Circle by 6:00 for the annual Circle Lighting and the arrival of Santa! There will be hot chocolate, live music, the appearance of The Grinch, and more, all thanks to the Copley Fire & Rescue Association.
Come out and enjoy this fun, unique day with your friends and neighbors - you never know who or what you'll find!
Plus, it's not too late to support your community for #GivingTuesday!
Today is #GivingTuesday, a day that "harnesses...the generosity of people around the world to bring about real change in their communities; it provides a platform for them to encourage the donation of time, resources and talents to address local challenges."
There are countless ways to do so that extend well beyond our community limits, but we'd like to remind you that there is a way to support any area of interest - humanitarian, athletic, academic, artistic, historical, etc. - right here in Copley.
So today, in honor of Giving Tuesday, we ask you to take a moment to consider how you can help in your community.
And if you have an interest but don't know where to begin, feel free to reply to this email - we would be happy to help point you in the right direction!
Tuesday, November 27
Wednesday, November 28
- Copley Seniors Monthly Activity at 11:30 at The HUB Community Center
- Jim Gill from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, December 1
- Copley Bicentennial Trolley Shop Hop from 12:00 - 5:00 at various stops near Copley Circle
- Copley Circle Tree Lighting & Santa's Arrival from 6:00 - 8:00 at Copley Circle
Monday, December 3
- Brian Henke from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, December 8
- Wine + Wood from 10:00 - 12:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Jewelry with Jennie (Lariat and Earring class) from 11:00 - 1:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Sunday, December 9
- Winter Fairy Garden with Annette from 1:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower