But what is a Contra Dance, you may ask? The short answer is this: it's similar to a square dance, but with the dancers arranged in a line instead of a square.
And it's shaping up to be all kinds of fun!
It's going to be a great evening for all ages, and we hope to see you there! For more information, please click the link in the list below.
Wednesday, November 14
- Shine Women Entrepreneurs Meeting from 6:00 - 7:30 at The Sassy Sunflower
- Heritage Day Committee Meeting at 7:00 at Copley Town Hall
Thursday, November 15
- Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting from 12:15 - 1:15 at The Eye Site
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Friday, November 16
- Contra Dancing - A Bicentennial Event from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Parker Barn
Saturday, November 17
- Copley Police Department Thin Blue Line 5K at 9:00 at Copley Community Park
- Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation Casino Nite at 6:30 at St. George's Church
Sunday, November 18
- Hand Stamped Christmas Ornament with The Sassy Trashionistafrom 1:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Monday, November 19
- Zach from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Copley Historical Society Meeting at 7:00 at Copley Town Hall
Wednesday, November 21
- Copley Historical Museum open from 10:00 - 2:00 at Copley Town Hall
Thursday, November 22
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Saturday, November 24