This Saturday is shaping up to offer a very nice array of activities to pass the day away in Copley.
Start the day off right at the Summit County Farm Bureau's 11th Annual Farmers Share Breakfast at Copley High School. The bureau hosts this annual $1 breakfast to raise awareness of the share your local farmers receive of the cost of food as well as to raise funds for the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank. The Bicentennial Committee will be helping out so be sure to stop by their table for your can't-miss commemoratives!
Then head to The Sassy Sunflower at noon for a little creative time with Jennie of Beadtini Boutique fame. She'll be teaching a class on how to make your own beaded appetizer fork and spoon set. That set will make for a great gift, maybe even a gift for yourself!
And while you're in such a creative mood, make your way to The Market Path between 1:00 and 4:00 and for just $5 and 5 minutes, The Artful Cricket will create a beautiful, all-natural henna tattoo that you'll enjoy for weeks.
End the day by joining friends for some coffee, some wine, or some other beverage of your choice at your favorite local cafe or winery and you'll have had yourself a full-Loop kind of day!
A warm welcome to the Township!
And speaking of The Loop...
We would like to welcome our newest member, Copley Township! Thanks to their support, our Community page will be growing with information on the organizations that make our Township a place where "residents overwhelmingly (96 percent of those surveyed) would recommend the township to family and friends as a good place to live."
Be sure and check back on our Community page often as more groups will be added soon, and watch for the groups' meeting and event listings for fun ways you can get involved!
Wednesday, March 20
- Children's Crafts Day from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM at Copley Coffee & Games
- Heritage Day Committee meeting at 7:00 at Town Hall
Thursday, March 21
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, March 23
- Farmers' Share Breakfast from 8:00 - 11:00 at Copley High School
- Beaded Appetizer Fork & Spoon set with Jennie from 12:00 - 1:30 at The Sassy Sunflower
- Henna Tattoo Artist from 1:00 - 4:00 at The Market Path
Monday, March 25
- Bicentennial Committee Meeting at 6:30 at Town Hall
Tuesday, March 26
- After 5@4:30 from 4:30 - 6:30 at Akron Insurance
- Unplugged Open Mic Night from 6:00 - 8:30 at Copley Coffee & Games
Wednesday, March 27
- Live and local music with Jim Gill from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, March 28
- Hour of Power Copley/Fairlawn Networking from 9:00 - 10:00 at Bomba
Saturday, March 30
- Neighborhood Ambassadors - Little Farms Cleanup from 9:00 - 12:00 at 1887 Marrow Dr.