It's been just shy of two months since we introduced the new Looper Community Subscription service and all is progressing nicely!
So far, February and March Looper News emails have included not only updates from Copley Township and spotlights from the Copley Historical Society, but also exclusive offers from Alleviant Health Centers of Akron, The Market Path, Miller Arts & Music, Christina Warner of Neora, and The Winery at Wolf Creek.
And cool ideas have been popping up from other Loop Members for possible exclusive offers to come!
That's why it's time to warn you that the "beta period" is officially ending this month along with the introductory 50% off - the subscription price will be going up on April 1st.
I know, the end of this month sounds like a long way away but beware... time has a way of slipping away before you know it!
Wednesday, March 11
- Copley Chamber Meeting: Kristen Birkbeck, Speaker from 12:00 - 1:00 via Zoom
Wednesday, March 17
- Get Focused On Growth! from 10:00 - 11:15 via Zoom courtesy of 1Direction Strategy, a Copley Chamber Member
- St. Patrick’s Day from 12:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Live Music with Brian Alan Hager from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, March 18
- Night Owl Networking at 11:00 PM via Zoom courtesy of GlitterGirl Media, a Copley Chamber Member
Do you have a business or work with an organization that should be in The Loop? We'd love to have you! Click here for membership information and contact Allison Chrien at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling.