For just a few months shy of two years, this newsletter has centered around "where to go" and "what to do" to truly enjoy your community and support small businesses in and around Copley Township.
And for the past few weeks, those wheres and whats have been a bit tougher to put a firm finger on than usual.
So while the "show the love for any and all" message of last week's newsletter still stands true, it's time to get into a few more specifics of what some of our members are up to.
In order (left to right, top to bottom) of the pics above:
- Upward Web Svcs: Right now, there are restaurants that have never had an online menu, businesses who have never had online ordering capabilities, and people who have never had a website but find themselves starting over as "independent contractors". Upward Web Svcs has always been all about helping people so they're offering greatly discounted website design services and payment plans to those people finding a new way to work through this transitional time. How cool is that?!
- Scott Fano, Cutler Real Estate: You might be surprised by how much a realtor can do virtually! And for those few times when only in-person options will do, Scott is ready to do so safely. Call to ask him about virtual visits. And if you're looking for a cute little blue historical house across from Town Hall, he's your guy!
- Party'n With Plants: Oh my goodness, it's a Magical Fairy Contest! Find Party'n With Plants on Facebook or Instagram or contact Nicole at email@example.com for more info but quickly... contest ends April 7th at midnight!
- The Market Path: Unfortunately, The Market Path is closed for the time being but thanks to a helpful neighbor, you can still find fair trade goodies for those Easter baskets! Acorn Vitamins Health Market carries vitamins, cleaning products, grocery items, and more and now they've added some seasonal favorites from The Market Path to help them out while they're closed.
- The Winery at Wolf Creek: In case you haven't heard... you can still get your wine carry-out style from the Tasting Room on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 2-7 PM! Be prepared for the weekend or get fully stocked for the week's #winewithdewine.
- Twisted Grill & Grind: The restaurant has closed for now, but keep your eyes open - Julianna's getting the food truck ready as quickly as she can and you just might be able to catch her around town soon!
- Weitzel's Whimseys Apiary & Gardens: We're sad to watch the countdown of Michele's days in Copley (just one month until she moves to Georgia!) but there is one bright spot. She's started a Facebook group for her moving sale! Simply ask to join to see what she's got and if you see something you like, contact her to make arrangements.
- Carl Harp Nursery: Who's ready for some yard work out in the fresh air?! Carl will have a limited selection of heartier plants such as fruit trees and dogwoods ready for you this Saturday, April 4th, from 10 - 5. Perennials and veggie plants will be coming once the threat of frost has passed.
- Jacobs Heritage Farm: Because the farmstand is the best spot to maintain social distancing while picking up your honey, jelly and preserves, handmade soaps, goat milk fudge, and (if you're quick enough...) fresh eggs!
As always, thank you for thinking locally and supporting your friends and neighbors where and when you can!