We've got a new member this month that is bound to melt the hearts of all you animal lovers out there.
Copley Fairlawn Veterinary Clinic officially opened for business recently and we're excited to welcome them to The Loop. We see lots of good things (and lots of lint brushes) in their future.
We also see the potential for lots more adorableness to be posted so follow along on their socials to see! And maybe even stop by the Multi-Chamber Ribbon Cutting on Thursday to check the place out in person with the Copley Chamber.
And, hey, speaking of the Copley Chamber...
Happy Loop anniversary to the Copley Chamber of Commerce! They've been officially supporting small, local businesses of Copley through their participation in The Loop for a full year and that support is much appreciated.
If you live and/or work in the Copley area and haven't joined, now's the time! They co-host ribbon cuttings and morning speed-networking events, organize casual "After 5:00" gatherings that start at 4:30, and have informational lunch meetings every month that foster connections between the people and businesses that help our community thrive.
Thanks, Copley Chamber, for all you do and cheers to another year!
*Note: As of this writing, cat people should be aware that Buttercup can only be found on Facebook. Dog people, no worries, Gus is on both!
Wednesday, February 19
- Historical Society Museum Open from 10:00 - 2:00 at Town Hall
- Organizer Box Workshop from 6:00 - 8:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Heritage Day Committee Meeting from 7:00 - 8:00 at Town Hall
Thursday, February 20
- Multi-Chamber Ribbon Cutting at 4:00 at Copley-Fairlawn Veterinary Clinic
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Monday, February 24
- Live Music with Nick from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Tuesday, February 25
- Copley Community Volunteers Meeting from 6:30 - 8:00 at Town Hall
Wednesday, February 26
- Copley Seniors Meeting from 11:00 - 1:00 at The HUB Community Center
- Live music with Jim Gill from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, February 27
- HOP Networking Copley/Fairlawn from 9:00 - 10:00 at Bomba
Plus...Monday, March 2
- Live music with Gretchen Pleuss from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek