Spring is definitely in the air. And as the days get warmer and the world starts to wake from its Winter nap, we all get a little restless to get out and enjoy as much of that re-awaking as we can.
This week, the calendar got a little more full, giving you plenty of reasons to do just that!
There are musical events and meetings, bunny butts and sloths, henna tattoos and goddesses, and the first official opening of the Historic Depot and Caboose for the year. Not to mention the park and open farmstands to visit!
Take a scroll through the list below to find the reasons that are right for you. Then get out there and enjoy!
Tuesday, April 9
- Unplugged Open Mic Night from 6:00 - 8:30 at Copley Coffee & Games
Thursday, April 11
- Copley Chamber of Commerce Meeting from 12:00 - 1:30 at The HUB Community Cente
Friday, April 12
- Bunny Bums ~ Mini Makes with Annette from 6:00 - 8:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Saturday, April 13
- A Silly SLOTH Adventure Canvas & Clay with Annette & Jodi from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
- Soma Sonic Series Copley Brain Gym and Sound Tuning from 12:00 - 6:00 at The HUB Community Center
- Historic Copley Depot is open from 1:00 - 4:00
- Sculpting Demonstration of Cosmic Goddess Egg Rattles from 1:00 - 4:00 at The Market Path
Sunday, April 14
- Happy Henna Day with Akron henna Art from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Monday, April 15
- Historical Society Meeting at 7:00 at Copley Town Hall
- Live and local music with Zach from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Wednesday, April 17
- Children's Crafts Day from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM at Copley Coffee & Games
- Heritage Day Committee meeting at 7:00 at Town Hall
Thursday, April 18
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Goat Derby Hat Making Class from 6:30 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Friday, April 19
- Sip and Solve from 6:30 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, April 19
- Earth Day Sweep from 9:30 - 12:30 at The Akron Rugby Club
- Drum Circle Saturday from 1:00 - 4:00 at The Market Path
Plus...Monday, April 22
- Bicentennial Committee Meeting at 6:30 at Town Hall