It's the time of year when the calendar gets a little less full, the list of To-Dos gets a little shorter, and we're left with the appearance that there's not much happening around the township.
But don't be fooled!
Planning is happening. Not to mention music, more food, and a fair amount of moving and regrouping.
The only question is how you'd like to be a part of it!
You can keep it low-key and hang out to enjoy the music and the food, maybe stroll through some shops just to see what they're up to or even sign up for the occasional class or workshop.
But if you're ready to dive a little deeper, to connect a little more with businesses in your community or to get a little more involved in the events that bring us together, there's no better time than the present!
This week, the Copley Chamber hosts a 2020 kick-off meeting focused on hearing from members new and old to help them plan for the year. Next week, the Heritage Day Committee meets to continue their full year of planning for that one weekend of fun. And the week after that, the brand-new Copley Community Volunteers group (formerly the Bicentennial Committee) continues fine-tuning their approach to their new mission, “Where things get solved…when you get involved”.
Keeping low-key or diving deeper, however you decide to be a part of what's happening, just being a part of it is all good!
Wednesday, January 8
- Live Music with Before The Shine from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, January 9
- Copley Chamber Monthly Meeting from 12:00 - 1:30 at The HUB Community Center
Wednesday, January 15
- HOME Sign Workshop from 6:30 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Heritage Day Committee Meeting at 7:00 at Town Hall
Thursday, January 16
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Plus...Monday, January 20
- Live music with Zach from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek