While we sit here dreaming of the meal to be enjoyed with friends and family on Thursday, there are plans being made by Loop Members to prepare for the series of days to follow: Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, and Giving Tuesday.*
After all, those are the days that kick off the busiest and best time of year for the brick-and-mortar businesses of our community and those businesses work hard to make the days special!
Today, though, we welcome a new member who reminds us that there are all different types of small businesses we can tap into for the holiday season.
A great big warm welcome to Dion of Uniquely Inspired Gift Baskets!
Dion creates seriously impressive gift baskets, personalized to suit your needs. Something special for that important client? She's got it. Something small for the family gift exchange? Yep, she's got that, too. She's even got a few Ohio-themed options for that old friend who recently moved across the country.
We're excited to have Dion and Uniquely Inspired Gift Baskets in The Loop, particularly since we get to welcome her just in time for the holiday season! She can certainly help you show your appreciation to those you work with or knock out the tough-to-buy-for on your family and friend gift lists.
I mean...I know I'd love to get one of those baskets, myself...you know...just sayin', in case you were thinking about it. 😉
But, really, who wouldn't want something from any of our Loop Members?! A Thirty-One bag from Cindy? Absolutely! A night's staycation at The Whimsical Pig? Yes, please!! A new house via Scott Fano of Howard Hanna? Well, sure, but does it have a basement..?
Alright, so the new house might be a bit of a stretch for putting on the wish list. But there are still plenty of Members to help you think outside the big box for your gift-giving! Take a moment to look over the Destination and Business pages of The Loop's website, see if something sparks an idea.
And don't forget your Community organizations for Giving Tuesday! You can even stop by Town Hall that day for a little light shopping with a donation - word around the township is there may be a few commemorative mugs and wine glasses left from the bicentennial!
*There doesn't appear to be a particular theme for Sunday, though I have seen suggestions of Slow Down Sunday or Sofa Sunday. Here in Copley, there are some Sunday shopping hours happening (some as normal, some especially for the holiday season) so check with your favorite shops if you plan to venture out!
Tuesday, November 26
- After5@4:30 with the Copley Chamber from 4:30 - 6:30 at The Market Path
Wednesday, November 27
- 80's Trivia Night from 6:30 - 8:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, November 28
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Friday, November 29
- Author Visit: Michele Makros from 12:00 - 5:00 at Oneals Rare Finds Art Gallery
Saturday, November 30
Sunday, December 1
- Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony from 6:00 - 7:30 at Copley Circle
Monday, December 2
- Live music with Gretchen Pleuss from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Tuesday, December 3
- Blooming Box Workshop from 6:30 - 8:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Wednesday, December 4
- Tarot on Tap from 5:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- 2019 Copley/Fairlawn Share a Christmas Fundraiser from 6:00 - 11:00 at The Town Tavern
Thursday, December 5
- Sassy Sip & Shop from 5:00 - 8:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Friday, December 6
- Paint Your Pet! from 6:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, December 7
- Christmas Craft Fair & Quilt Show from 9:00 - 4:00 at Copley United Methodist Church
- At Home with the Author from 9:00 - 5:00 at Weitzel's Whimseys Apiary & Gardens
- First Saturday Sale from 9:00 - 6:00 at The Market Path
- 5th ANNUAL TROLLEY SHOP HOP from 12:00 - 5:00
- Community Holiday Boutique Craft and Vendor show! from 12:00 - 5:00 at The HUB Community Center
Sunday, December 8
- Glass Snowman Ornament Class from 1:00 - 2:30 at The Sassy Sunflower