I know that you're all super busy wrapping up your holiday preparations (or, if you're like me, really just starting them) and that perhaps reading a mass email isn't necessarily all that high on your priority list right now, so allow me to show my appreciation for your time by keeping this as short and sweet as I can...
Supporting local businesses for the holidays is a gift you give to your community!
And this week, whether shopping or escaping the hustle and bustle, there are still plenty of ways to relax and support local. Check out the list below, or take another scroll through our Destination or Business Loop members for ideas.
On behalf of your community, I thank you!
Wednesday, December 18
- Live music with Jim Gill from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, December 19
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Sassy Sip & Shop with Kami Rochelle & Co from 5:00 - 8:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
- Holiday Wine & Wood: Winery at Wolf Creek from 6:00 - 8:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, December 21
- Stocking Stuffer Saturday from 9:00 - 5:00 at Weitzel's Whimseys Apiary & Gardens
Sunday, December 22
- Special Sunday Hours from 12:00 - 5:00 at The Market Path
Monday, December 23
- HAPPY HANUKKAH!!
Wednesday, December 25
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Thursday, December 26
- HAPPY KWANZAA!!
Plus...Monday, December 30
- Live Music with Nick from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek