Perhaps you shopped his booth at the Copley Creekside Farmers Market in the past few years, or perhaps you stopped by his nursery on Cleveland-Massillon (across from The Winery at Wolf Creek) to pick up a blueberry bush or some mums?
Well, if you haven't met Carl (pictured above with his wife, Michele, and his trusty pup, Jojo), please allow me to introduce you as we welcome Carl Harp Nursery as our newest Loop member!
You can read a little of the nursery's history in this feature in Freshwater Cleveland but the short version is this: Carl's been working really hard to bring a renewed energy to this "third-generation family-owned tree nursery and produce farm that has served Copley and the surrounding communities for more than 60 years."
Now, you may be wondering about the timing here - it's not exactly the time of year when most people are thinking much about their landscaping or doing much planting of bushes.
But they will be buying trees...
Keep your eyes open for more information coming soon on the Christmas trees Carl will have available in early December and get ready to swing by for the perfect pine!
And in the meantime, be sure to check out the pics and list below for some ideas of other ways to support, explore, and get to know the people and places in your community. You can find a way every day!
Tuesday, November 19
- Sassy Succulents from 6:30 - 8:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Wednesday, November 20
- Copley Seniors November Meeting from 8:45 - 12:00 at Copley High School
- Scrabble Sign Workshop from 6:30 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Heritage Day Committee meeting at 7:00 at Copley Town Hall
- Live music with Jim Gill from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, November 21
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Sassy Sip & Shop with the Reveal and Launch of StephyJo Fashions from 5:00 - 8:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Friday, November 22
- Nouveau Release Party from 6:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, November 23
- Steampunk Santa with Annette from 1:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower
Sunday, November 24
- Christmas Open House from 12:00 - 5:00 at The Market Path
Monday, November 25
- Calling all Volunteers! from 6:30 - 8:00 at Copley Town Hall
Tuesday, November 26
- After5@4:30 with the Copley Chamber from 4:30 - 6:30 at The Market Path
Wednesday, November 27
- 80's Trivia Night from 6:30 - 8:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, November 28
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Saturday, November 30
Sunday, December 1
- Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony from 6:00 - 7:30 at Copley Circle
Plus...Monday, December 2
- Live music with Gretchen Pleuss from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek