Halloween in the Park is always a major event in Copley, but this year it takes on a Bicentennial theme!
There are new games for the kids to play with a Trivia Trail, a large tic-tac-toe, and a wooden "200" to throw bean bags through. And of course, it wouldn't be Halloween in the Park without the trick-or-treating, cider and donuts, crafts and more!
Plus, there will be a Bicentennial table where you can not only get a schedule of events, you can also get your commemorative mugs, ornaments, quilt squares, and Copley-opoly games.
Come early and come prepared for the weather so you can stay warm without missing a thing!
Tuesday, October 23
- Yappy Hour from 5:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Wednesday, October 24
- Copley Seniors Meeting at 11:30 at The HUB Community Center
- Terrarium and Succulent Bowl Workshop with Wine from 5:30 - 6:30 at Graf's Garden Shop, Landscape & Farm Market
Thursday, October 25
- Copley Homeowners Association Meeting at 7:00 at Copley Town Hall
Saturday, October 27
- Egg Decorating Class from 10:00 - 12:00 at The HUB Community Center
- Halloween in the Park from 2:00 - 4:30 at Copley Community Park
Sunday, October 28
- Trick or Treat from 5:00 - 7:00 in Copley Township
Tuesday, October 30
- HAPPY HOWLOWEEN! LAST YAPPY HOUR OF THE SEASON! from 5:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Wednesday, October 31
Saturday, November 3
- Festive Friends, Elf Canvas and Clay from 11:00 - 3:00 at The Sassy Sunflower